Do You Think You’ve Got The ALDI DNA?
To find the position that’s right for your experience and skillset,
learn more about our departments and teams
To find the position that’s right for your experience and skillset, learn more about our departments and teams
If you are interested in working with us at ALDI Asian Office, please contact us.
Application Process & FAQs
What does the application process look like?
- We receive the applications
- We screen the candidates’ profiles and conduct initial telephone interviews
- We invite selected candidates to an online assessment and written test (if applicable)
- We arrange interview(s) with the responsible department leaders
- We identify the most suitable candidate and make them an offer
How do I apply for a job with ALDI?
- You can search and view current job openings here :
- You can then send your curriculum vitae (in English) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via post. Please include the following information:
- The position you are interested in
- A summary of your professional experience and educational background
- Your current and expected salary and availability
- If you choose to send your application via post, please address your application to:
ALDI Asian Office, HR Department, 18/F Millennium City 6, 392 Kwun Tong Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong (marked as private and confidential)
How should I prepare for my interview with ALDI?
- Review ALDI’s background and the relevant job description
- We recommend wearing business attire if you are being interviewed for an office position
- Plan your journey to the interview well ahead
- Prepare your introduction, share your career journey with us
- Prepare a list of questions you would like to ask
What if the position I am interested in is currently not vacant?
We are happy to receive your application and will keep your curriculum vitae on record. If suitable openings matching your profile come up, our HR team will get in touch with you.
What are the selection criteria for any position at ALDI?
- Requirements vary depending on the position and are specified in our job listings. Requirements will also be explained in detail during the interview process.
- As an equal opportunity employer, ALDI ensures that our recruitment process is conducted in a way that will treat all applicants fairly, equally and with respect. We are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce.
Get in touch with us
For any recruitment enquiries, please email to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com